Aware of the very particular climatic influence due to the proximity of Mont Ventoux, and deeply concerned about the preservation of the ecosystem and the landscapes linked to this situation, the ODG Ventoux is working with other agriculture in the basin to co-construct a real territorial strategy of ecological transition, through a collective participatory approach that will lead to the group formed “Climate Agriculture Ventoux” and a future charter of territory.
On the same subject
- GRANDS CRUS EN FLEUR: to engage the Grands Crus of Alsace in strengthening their landscape identity by relying on biodiversity and the territory
- Agro-environmental advances in the Côtes de Thongue: a collaborative effort between winegrowers and ecologists.
- The agroecological plan of the Gascogne-Armagnac vineyard
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation – getting to know each other better in order to adapt to a changing world
- “La Fabrique des transitions » in Bergerac region, Laboratory of Territorial Innovation Building together the territory of tomorrow
- The collective action to improve performance in organic viticulture by the GIEE of winegrowers in Bergerac with Agrobio Périgord
- A personalized support towards agroecology by the Bordeaux Regional Agricultural Union URAB
- To engage our terroirs in our territories – The Confederation of Appellations and Winegrowers of Burgundy
- AOC Languedoc strengthens its commitment to agri-environment