The regional charter of commitment of our terroirs in our territories
The Charter of Commitment signed in 2017 is one of the responses provided by professionals to strengthen essential preventive measures to limit the risks of exposure to people and to protect the environment. It is the first action of the Regional Plan for living well together in our territories and controlling the Health / Environmental risks of the phytosanitary practices of Burgundy wines.
This Charter integrates the existing departmental charters signed in 2016 relating to good agricultural and viticultural practices aimed at reducing the risk of exposure of vulnerable people to plant protection products, as well as to the guide to agroecology in viticulture (INAO-IFV, 2017). It includes in its content the actions to achieve the objectives and commitments that the sector has set.
Objectives of the Charter :
– To explain the profession of winegrower and succeed in living well together
– To strengthen the responsibility of each winegrower in the implementation of good practices in the use of plant protection products,
– To implement actions for limiting the drift.
This Charter will help:
– Wine growers to find technical, organizational and communication solutions on phytosanitary practices,
– Its signatories to establish a constructive, peaceful dialogue,and to strengthen communication, training and information sharing.