Faced with the multiple challenges to be taken up in order to succeed in its agroecological transition, the Châteauneuf du Pape appellation continues the Landscape and Environment Action program, and to go further, seeks to know each other better (practices, needs and determination of the necessary agro-environmental measures), to build together the most appropriate progress roadmap.
On the same subject
- GRANDS CRUS EN FLEUR: to engage the Grands Crus of Alsace in strengthening their landscape identity by relying on biodiversity and the territory
- Agro-environmental advances in the Côtes de Thongue: a collaborative effort between winegrowers and ecologists.
- The agroecological plan of the Gascogne-Armagnac vineyard
- “La Fabrique des transitions » in Bergerac region, Laboratory of Territorial Innovation Building together the territory of tomorrow
- The ODG Ventoux’s agroecological and climate commitment
- The collective action to improve performance in organic viticulture by the GIEE of winegrowers in Bergerac with Agrobio Périgord
- A personalized support towards agroecology by the Bordeaux Regional Agricultural Union URAB
- To engage our terroirs in our territories – The Confederation of Appellations and Winegrowers of Burgundy
- AOC Languedoc strengthens its commitment to agri-environment