On the same subject
- GRANDS CRUS EN FLEUR: to engage the Grands Crus of Alsace in strengthening their landscape identity by relying on biodiversity and the territory
- Agro-environmental advances in the Côtes de Thongue: a collaborative effort between winegrowers and ecologists.
- The agroecological plan of the Gascogne-Armagnac vineyard
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation – getting to know each other better in order to adapt to a changing world
- “La Fabrique des transitions » in Bergerac region, Laboratory of Territorial Innovation Building together the territory of tomorrow
- The ODG Ventoux’s agroecological and climate commitment
- The collective action to improve performance in organic viticulture by the GIEE of winegrowers in Bergerac with Agrobio Périgord